Today we had visitors. Ben and Kacy, a couple I've know since college, came and spent the afternoon with Whitaker and I. They were in town for the holidays and it was soo good to spend time with them and catch up. There's something so familiar and "home" that comes with spending time with old friends.
Tuesday:Tummy Time
Whitaker and I headed over to see miss charlie ann today. Ms. Sylvia's friend who was in town helping out is an occupational therapist. She kindly reminded me the importance of tummy time (near sighted vision, bilateral movements, arm and wrist strength, etc.) Since then we've been working really hard to incorporate as much 'tummy time' in to our day as possible. If this kid is gonna join the NFL right out of HS, we need to start getting him ready ASAP.
Wednesday:Hello Sunshine
Today we headed off to Florida to spend
Thanksgiving with Joel's family. By this time I was craving some time south of the mason dixon. Everything went so smoothly getting there. This was Whit's 4th plane ride... this kid has flown more than me by the time I was 16.
Thursday:Giving Thanks!Today we headed off to Florida to spend
Thanksgiving went great. It was just us, Joel's folks, and his brother Andrew. We spent a lot of time outside enjoying the gorgeous weather. (Whitaker start sleeping 10+ hours at night!!!)
Friday:Pickle Ball
We celebrated Joel's 27th
Saturday:Turkey Run
Sunday:Airport Adventure
Today was a scene out of a National Lampoon's movie. Our flight was delayed 6 hours, not including the almost 2 hours that we were at the airport to catch our original flight "on time". Screaming babies, frazzled parents, bad airport food, and "Mele Kalikimaka" on repeat, almost un-did all the relaxation that we had acquired that week.
Whitaker and I are back on a plane headed to Pittsburgh on Thursday to get ready for Ilse's 30th birthday party on Saturday. This holiday season is already flying by!
No comments:
Post a Comment