Hello!
I've heard down the grapevine that several of the ladies from back home have been anticipating an 'update'...hehe.
My next doctor's appointment is next Monday, St. Patrick's Day. I have finally reached 12 weeks- 3 months! I've been feeling a whole lot better, and eating my little heart out.
Thankfully all of my clothes still fit, and there is a only a slight baby bump. (i'm not complaining- i'm dreading shopping for maternity clothes) I plan of wearing 'normal' clothes as long as I can. I look forward to taking advantage of what sewing skills I have acquired since I got my sewing machine for my birthday, to alter what is possible in order to make the belly fit! Thankfully the style for tops is long. I don't want to jinx myself, but of course, I'm hoping for the basketball belly- we shall see.
Speaking of bellies- mom encouraged me to start measuring my belly each week. Well, Joel decided he wanted in on the action, and so we now have a contest of who has the biggest. Believe it or not, he's winning! (he was soo distraught) Granted, to make it fair, I measured our 'cabooses' and of course-I won that one. hehe.
I did tell everyone at work a week or so ago that I was pregnant. That Monday I went in and got my hair chopped. (I love it- and it is sooo much easier. It's a combo of the cut I use to have when it was short and the katie holmes hair-do). So when I came in on Tuesday, it was easy to tell everyone why I made the drastic change- I was expecting and I was starting now to simplify life! I promise to post pictures soon!
Yes, we have thought of some baby names- we are havin' the dickens of a time agreeing on a girls name. So far all I have is: Caroline or Jillian.
For a boy: Whitaker Lee or Jacob Taylor
Any Ideas? Feel free to leave a comment and help us out!
Joel is doing great- of course! Work is going well and the clock has finally begun to tick to the countdown for when they will move us. We are so excited about the idea of moving closer to family.
Well- that's about it for now.
Have a great week! and for all the Ohioans- may you not remain buried in snow forever! Those of us living south of the mason dixon are enjoying sunshine and 60 degree weather! :) Come and visit- we'd love to see you!
Jacqueline, Joel and BabySamples
3.10.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment