8.24.2009

mini vaca:: cliffside keep part II

We had an awesome weekend at Joel's Great Uncle and Aunt's cottage off of Lake Erie. So reminiscent of Goldilocks and the 3 bears, don't you think? A first timer to the lake was Ruger, one gorgeous and energetic dog!
Of course the really important people were Joel's cousin Brian and his girlfriend, Michelle. Ruger's Parents. Joel got a lesson on parent to parent etiquette. i.e. You follow the other parents rules when it comes to their kids, such as NO feeding Ruger at the table, JOEL!!!
This is daddy-o taking a picture. No faces. Just point and shoot. literally. I'm going to regret having very few Mamma-mia pictures with Whitaker.
This is Great Aunt Doris singing Whitaker a french lullaby (for which she forgot the words to). He just sat still and stared. I'm so glad I caught this on camera.
What's vacation without a bath in the sink.A back pack plus beach equals GREAT idea!



beach feet!

No comments: