Well, gosh it's been almost 2 weeks since my last post. Thought I would chronicle our day today as Joel does his best to put Whitaker to bed.
My sister and the "missys" came over for a day-visit. I had a birthday lunch with a dear friend that included amazing conversation and a delicious cordon-bleu sandwich! Joel spent last night and today taking advantage of an empty house of our friends to sleep-in and study sans Whitaker and I pestering him. Of course the highlight of the whole day was watching 'Papa' and Kwilai make homemade popcorn. Snapping four ladies popping popcorn in their mouths is a difficult task- but we tried.
Other highlights to mention were the giggle-fests at the table Whitaker and Kwilai shared (that's pretty much the only time they 'shared' well together. Otherwise Kwilai didn't understand Whitaker's audacity to take without asking.) They did however manage to make music together! Here is Kwilai singing her 'ABCS' with Whitaker on the drums. Happy Saturday Night Folks!
My sister and the "missys" came over for a day-visit. I had a birthday lunch with a dear friend that included amazing conversation and a delicious cordon-bleu sandwich! Joel spent last night and today taking advantage of an empty house of our friends to sleep-in and study sans Whitaker and I pestering him. Of course the highlight of the whole day was watching 'Papa' and Kwilai make homemade popcorn. Snapping four ladies popping popcorn in their mouths is a difficult task- but we tried.
No comments:
Post a Comment