10 brand spankin' new Sposoeasy diaper's arrived today. Whitaker is ever so slowly growing out of his current cloth diaper stash, one by one, so for Christmas, Gama got him the next size up in cloth diapers. (i know, he'll be thrilled).
Actually I've been building up a gift(toy) stash combined of great deals and garage sale bargains that I'm gonna have my mom claim as her own. She would NEVER but a cloth diaper underneath a Christmas tree. EVER. (i on the other hand- see no shame.) So we're secretly swapping out gifts.
Anywho back to my Sposoeasy diapers. (ahem, Whitaker's diapers) I had one for the longest time and it was my favorite. It held up better than the BumGenius 3.0, dried the fastest, and has the best aplix system.
I also bit the bullet and bought a wetbag/diaper pail bag that hangs on a door knob. It's by Planet Wise and so far i'm loving the size and awesome print it came in. Plus, it zippers closed so I'm hoping that will put an end to the nasty waft that was from Whit's diaper pail.
**disclaimer: this post was specifically written for a few individuals that i am attempting to convert to cloth diapering. If you were utterly bored to tears reading about diapers and nasty smells, so sorry. Next post will include a cute kid WEARING a diaper and well, looking cute :)
**disclaimer: this post was specifically written for a few individuals that i am attempting to convert to cloth diapering. If you were utterly bored to tears reading about diapers and nasty smells, so sorry. Next post will include a cute kid WEARING a diaper and well, looking cute :)

No comments:
Post a Comment