11.11.2009

Hi Dada.

"Hi, Dada."
(note: said completely unprompted while havng his diaper changed by Joel)
That's a full sentence, right!?! So there you have it, Whitaker speaks! And why shouldn't the first real sentence Whitaker says contain the most important person in his life, Dada. Truly, Joel astounds that despite a full school load, job, and general stress, he always has more than enough time to hang out with Whitaker. I can't wait to give Joel 12 more babies who he will fall in love with and in turn they will be completely and utterly enamored with all things 'Dada.'
I know I'm the most blessed mom out there, because the one I share parental duties with, more often than not, carries the majority of the weight. He bathes, He changes, He clothes, He wipes, He plays, He teaches, He roughhouses, He feeds, He protects, He hugs, He kisses. He does it all.
We love you Daddy-o. You're one an a million.

No comments: