It's still not warm, or even hot here. I miss that, waking up without goose bumps. Shoot- even sweating. It's the beginning of June and it suppose to be in the 40's at night this weekend. Now I assume that in the grand scheme of things- that is something that is truly rubbish.
So, Ohio has a cold climate, but oh so many warm individuals. I've been able to meet more new people here than anywhere in such a short period of time. Granted having a kiddo helps meet other people with kiddos and we had a jump start considering I grew up in the area, but still. We have been invited to grill out this weekend, play group on Tuesday and another play date later in the week. Not to be like a second grader who counts her success by the amount of stickers she traded at lunch hour from her 'friends', but we don't necessarily live 'stress' free lives right now, and and any moment to escape in good conversation is always appreciated.
thanks friends.
someone once said, a post isn't a post without a picture. joel snapped this while whitaker was sleeping one afternoon.
No comments:
Post a Comment