10.19.2007

dreaming in Blonde

Supposedly when ever Joel has a dream with me in it, I'm the 'blond.' I told him that it is his subconscious telling him to let me become a slave to highlighting once again... I miss the blond and even more importantly I miss blaming my random moments of stupidity on the color of my hair.

Moving update: though we still have some time before we HAVE to make up our minds on an apartment complex- I've started getting clutter fever. Every evening I find 10 more things that I can't wait to either throw away or give away- it's a form of cleansing the soul, i swear!
My justification to Joel was that I was going to have an 'on-line' garage sale and try to make some money... but so far I'm having more fun just giving it away. So if you're in the area and need a flat screen 13'' TV, that's been gently loved- let me know!

p.s. We thanked the Lord yesterday that we did not sign a lease at an apartment complex we were considering when we read the front page of the Gwinnet Gazette announcing that the police had discovered a double homicide in one of the apartments.

No comments: