welcome to our blog! for the first post i thought i would keep it simple and give everyone an update as to where we are amdist the craziness of this so called 'life'.
So the saga continues... for those of you who may not know, Joel and I been weighing back and forth between taking the leap and purchasing a house or continuing the Apartment living lifestyle... We collectively decided on Sunday that there were still enough unknowns in regards to Joel's job that we decided to down grade to a one bedroom apartment and utilize the next 6 months to save money. At the moment Joel hasn't decided on an apartment complex (I gave up the search last week and put him in charge).
Other than that- we are loving our small group that meets every tuesday and currently we are going through the Crown Finacial Study- which is putting our butts in gear to begin bugeting and saving. The Lord's timing is perfect.
I promise to keep you posted.
Jacqueline
10.17.2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love you guys and I miss you not being able to see you physically. To share a hug, or a smile or any emotion that you can't seee on a phone, your weather but I do know this; "Knowing the man you have married Jacqueline has given me such peace that you are in the best hands ever...a man that loves the Lord with all his heart...
Mom
Post a Comment