6.13.2008

We're here!

We made it. barely.
Monday might as well been the hottest day in June Baltimore has ever experienced. It was ridiculous! It didn't take long for the movers to pile our stuff into our new itty bitty home. I have to say that the fact that Joel and I were overwhelmed was an under statement. It has taken me all week and lots of trips to the goodwill and dumpster for me to see the floor again. Finally the place looks more like a home and less like a crammed cluttered closet. It hasn't been easy to save space for Whitaker. Thank goodness he'll be tiny when we bring him home..his "things" on the other hand will be another story.

We made sure to take 'before' pictures and I can't wait to post the 'after' pictures. It's gonna take me another week to arrange and rearrange until it's perfect :)

Have a great day and a wonderful weekend!
Jacqueline

No comments: