This past weekend was a whirlwind of friends, family and showers of love and and pint size gifts for the baby. Joel and I headed up for a baby shower and open house hosted by my parents and sister in Ohio. Below are some snap shots of the day (special thanks to everyone who captured the memories!) I have posted my Picasa Web Album in my 'Friends & Fav's" section to the right...





The weather this weekend up North was glorious- Saturday and Sunday it was in the high 70's - low 80's. For Joel and I that is fall weather in GA so I couldn't help but get excited for the leaves turning. You can feel the hustle and bustle beginning in the stores as kids drag their moms around picking out school supplies- can you believe they already have halloween costumes out- it's going to be Thanksgiving before we know it!
There are so many new beginnings occurring over the next 4 months- I can't imagine there will be a dull moment. Babies being born, friends planning weddings,
monumental birthdays, and loved ones going back to school
after a long absence- the list goes on and on. I am so excited!
only 7 weeks left...


The weather this weekend up North was glorious- Saturday and Sunday it was in the high 70's - low 80's. For Joel and I that is fall weather in GA so I couldn't help but get excited for the leaves turning. You can feel the hustle and bustle beginning in the stores as kids drag their moms around picking out school supplies- can you believe they already have halloween costumes out- it's going to be Thanksgiving before we know it!
There are so many new beginnings occurring over the next 4 months- I can't imagine there will be a dull moment. Babies being born, friends planning weddings,
monumental birthdays, and loved ones going back to school
after a long absence- the list goes on and on. I am so excited!
only 7 weeks left...
1 comment:
I bet you're getting excited and nervous... hope all is well. I didn't know you were in town :( Let us know next time and if you're not too swamped with family and friends from here we'd love to get together and have dinner or something.
Post a Comment