7.18.2008

basketball belly

30 weeks & 5 days down, 9 weeks & 2 days to go.
(this blog was started over a week ago- but Joel was holding the camera captive at work)
We hope everyone had a great 4th! Unfortunately Joel had a terrible sore throat and I was exhausted from not sleeping the week before- we did our best to make lemonade out of lemons and stayed in, watched old movies and played scrabble. We had a great time :)
I did find a coupon for 99 cent bowling at an alley that is literally behind our apartment complex. I was the score keeper, as Joel played several games against himself until his shoulders gave out.
Whitaker now gets the hiccups! (at least now I can feel them) They never last long. His kicks are stronger and if you hand is in the right place at the right time you can almost grab his little feet.

Joel's uncle sent us an updated picture of the 'boat' cradle that he is making Whitaker! We couldn't be more excited! It's gonna be priceless :)
Have a great weekend!
Jacqueline & babyWhitaker

P.S. Joel and I look forward to catching up with all our Ohio friends the weekend of August 2nd. We will be in town from Friday to Sunday... see ya then!

1 comment:

Chrissytina said...

Oh my my!! Can't BELIEVE it. Anxiously awaiting little whit's arrival so I can spoil him like a propper aunt. Miss you!