7.21.2009

10 down and 206 more to go {to be exact}

WOW. i can't believe in two months i'll have a one year old. good news is that i won't have to stop and think when ever some one asks me how old he is (9 months? 9 1/2 months? or 'Almost' 10 months?} Now, I won't even have to answer, but simply give them the pointer finger. hehe.

Whitaker can:
crawl
walk with the help of a cart
walk around furniture
stand holding on with one hand
chomp solid food (good bye jar food)
clap
click with his tongue
say 'ma.ma.ma' and 'da.da.da.' AND 'ba.ba.ba'

Whitaker loves:
balls (well, anything that rolls really)
"walking"
pushing toys across the room
ice cream
chocolate
fruit
pot pie
yogurt
french cut green beans
the outside
swinging
going on walks
making noise
babbling to himself
opening and closing doors/drawers

Whitaker's wearing:
12-18 month shoes
18 month pants
2T shirts
Size 4 diapers

Whitaker cries when:
being put to bed
getting his diaper changed
coming inside from being outside
being told 'no'

I can't believe I only have 2 months left of having an infant. Then toddlerhood.... eek!

No comments: