It's amazing that as soon as I became a mom, finding what worked, at the best price, that held up and wouldn't {fade, break and/or dissolve} became an ongoing search. OH! What I have bought that Whitaker or I never used! {it's shameful}. If they had a trial program for all the baby bologna they tell you is essential, I would have joined, even if it had a hefty membership fee. I'm sure I would have stilled saved oodles of cash! {case in point: the bumbo. the kid's thighs never fit in it. plus, what they say may be right- boys just don't like'em}.
NONETHELESS, There are a few thing Whitaker and I can't live without.
1.BABYLEGS! I know, my mother hates them, but I just can't help myself. I just ordered 3 more pairs. They're having a sale on some REALLY cute ones! They're have proved to be more than wonderful now that Whitaker is on his hands and knees wreaking havoc where ever he crawls. I just scrunch them up around his knees and wah-la, fashion forward knee pads!
NONETHELESS, There are a few thing Whitaker and I can't live without.
1.BABYLEGS! I know, my mother hates them, but I just can't help myself. I just ordered 3 more pairs. They're having a sale on some REALLY cute ones! They're have proved to be more than wonderful now that Whitaker is on his hands and knees wreaking havoc where ever he crawls. I just scrunch them up around his knees and wah-la, fashion forward knee pads!
2.ERGOCARRIER. Love it. Try marching around Target with a 27 lb baby on your hip? My sister and I recently made a trade. My babybjorn for her ergocarrier. Love'em both, so I'd say we're even!
3. NUBY SIP N' GRIP CUP. We rejoiced the day Whitaker could drink from a straw. Super thankful that he loves water and can't get enough. after 3 different brands of sippy cups later, we found a winner! um, we now have them in every {boy} color.
4. BUMBLERIDE Indie All-Terrain Stroller. Been eying this bad boy for a long time. The best part, i got the 2008 model in 2009 for over $100 LESS than the original price. this makes me ADORE this stroller even more! I also was fortunate to grab the a limited edition fabric, soo fun. Back to the pro's- lightest jogging stroller on the market, large basket and bumbleride comes with AMAZING customer service. To my husband this stroller is called my 'gym on wheels'. happy running!
5. MELISSA AND DOUG TOYS. There is something to say about the 'oldies but goodies' toys. 100% wood and finished with non-toxic materials you can help but feel you've bought a toy that will last through the teething/knawing/drooling of a couple kids. Hopefully your own. :) Again, everything is better when you get it for a great deal. I've found several of their toy and puzzles at Marshall's and Gabriel Brothers on clearance {under $5}!
6. PEAR TREE GREETINGS. It's no surprise I love stationary. I also LOVE personalized anything- especially stationary. This company provides original designs, but at an AMAZING price! Christmas cards, birthday invites, birth announcements, you name it- they have it. I've actually already picked out Whitaker's birthday invitations already. I know- a bit early, but I couldn't help myself. I'm soo excited about them!
That's all I've got so far. I'm sure there will be more favorites added to the list as time goes by.
4. BUMBLERIDE Indie All-Terrain Stroller. Been eying this bad boy for a long time. The best part, i got the 2008 model in 2009 for over $100 LESS than the original price. this makes me ADORE this stroller even more! I also was fortunate to grab the a limited edition fabric, soo fun. Back to the pro's- lightest jogging stroller on the market, large basket and bumbleride comes with AMAZING customer service. To my husband this stroller is called my 'gym on wheels'. happy running!
5. MELISSA AND DOUG TOYS. There is something to say about the 'oldies but goodies' toys. 100% wood and finished with non-toxic materials you can help but feel you've bought a toy that will last through the teething/knawing/drooling of a couple kids. Hopefully your own. :) Again, everything is better when you get it for a great deal. I've found several of their toy and puzzles at Marshall's and Gabriel Brothers on clearance {under $5}!
6. PEAR TREE GREETINGS. It's no surprise I love stationary. I also LOVE personalized anything- especially stationary. This company provides original designs, but at an AMAZING price! Christmas cards, birthday invites, birth announcements, you name it- they have it. I've actually already picked out Whitaker's birthday invitations already. I know- a bit early, but I couldn't help myself. I'm soo excited about them!
That's all I've got so far. I'm sure there will be more favorites added to the list as time goes by.
1 comment:
yay, love the favs. i just happened to pick the same nubby cup on the 2nd try- and charlie uses it great! miss ya!
Post a Comment