I came across these video's of Whitaker that I took when we were still in the hospital. He wasn't even 24 hours old yet.
This next one was the week we brought him home. Mom and I would just sit on the couch and stare at him. Oh, the joy of falling in love.
Of course, watching them made me get the baby 'itch'. I need to hide these for the next two years. eeek. he was just too cute!
{my cheeks hurt from smiling so much.}
This next one was the week we brought him home. Mom and I would just sit on the couch and stare at him. Oh, the joy of falling in love.
Of course, watching them made me get the baby 'itch'. I need to hide these for the next two years. eeek. he was just too cute!
{my cheeks hurt from smiling so much.}
No comments:
Post a Comment