So they speak! Well, their own language that is.
We're at a local mexican restaurant, Whitaker is chowing down mexi-rice like a champ and then we here a baby shrieking. The 'let's talk' yell- not the 'i'm hurt' yell. What does Whitaker do, shriek back. The baby shrieks, then Whitaker shrieks. By now baby's mom and I are laughing and giving the 'i'm so sorry' nod. Mind you, this goes on for a solid 5 mintues, AT LEAST. By now the whole corner of the restaurant has picked up what's going on and laughing as well. (not helping the situation. these kids are smart- laughter equals attention).
After I've shoved all the food I had into Whitaker's mouth to somewhat stiffel the shrieking...Joel and I figured it was only fair to introduce ourselves to baby and baby's mom.
Very nice people. 'Baby', aka Devounce (sp?), is delicous. Cutest thing I've ever seen and only 11 days older than Whit.
7.03.2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment